Thursday, October 27, 2011

Target Trip 10/27 - Saved 40%

So today I went to target and tried to do my best job at stacking coupons with clearance items. The jury is still out if these are the best deals possible, but I'm pretty proud of what I came out with.


The items I bought and the coupons used are as follows:

  • Ozarka Sparkling Water $0.99 - Used $1/1 manufacturer coupon I received from liking them on FB.
  • Febreeze Noticeables Oil Warmer with Cover $3.99 - Used $2/1 coupon and filled out rebate for $3.50 back
  • Starbucks Via House Blend $3.39 (sale price) - used $2/1 coupon
  • Sauve Lotion 2-Pack X 2 $4.25 (clearance price) - used BOGO coupon so got 2 lotion free (yay!)
  • Old Spice Body Wash with Free Deoderant $2.80 - used $1/1 coupon
  • Sure Deoderant $1.97 - used $1/1 coupon
  • Listerine Mouthwash with Bonus Travel Size Mouth Wash $2.48 - used $1/1 coupon plus it has a peely coupon for $1 future purchase!!!
  • Aquafresh Infant Toothbrush $1.99 - used $1.50/1 coupon
  • Dove Shampoo (super large bottle) - used BOGO coupon

My total with taxes was $20.28 with an original price of $39.02. That is savings of around 41%! Definitely not in the all free category but hopefully a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment