Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Target Post Halloween Sale 11/1/11

Like most little girls my daughter is in love with princesses. This includes all of the princess themed disney movie and extends to princess wear. For Halloween we had bought her a Belle costume for $40 at The Disney Store. She loved it and wanted to wear it to school today (the day after Halloween).

I had noticed in the toy section that they sell dress up disney princess dresses. I had thought about getting these but decided to take advantage of the after Halloween sale and to get some princess costumes 50%. I realize that a more bargain savy shopper would probably have held out until they were marked down to 75% or less. However, I still happy with what I got and think that these will make adorable dress up outfits.

 I got the following:
  • Snow White costume $10
  • Princess Tiana costume $10
  • Tinker Belle costume $15
  • Princess Dress in Pink $7
  • Princess Dress in Purple $7

No comments:

Post a Comment